Friday, September 28, 2012 | By: Rob Logan

Who am I?

Hello, and welcome to my blog!

My name is Rob Logan, and I am currently majoring in Biblical studies at Maranatha Baptist Bible College. I enjoy playing music, drawing, playing sports, as well as participating in many other activities.

Like most teenagers, I had many questions about life... What is my purpose? What is life really about? What is God really like? How can I know his view of my life? Have you ever had any questions similar to these? If so, I would like to invite you to join me as we begin a journey to discover what God has to say about us, and what He has to say about our relationship with Him.

If you would like to contact me, you can do so by emailing me at the following address: robert.logan@mbbc.edu  You can also sign up for the Teen Talk forum, which is located at the bottom of the blog. On the forum, you can ask questions, post prayer requests, as well as discuss things about the Bible and God.

Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see y'all soon!

-Rob
Teen Talk